At Rangeview Park Agistment we aim to provide the highest standard of care for your horse and have a full range of top quality facilities available for use.
Paddock Cleaning is an important part of equine health and we pride ourselves on cleaning our paddocks rather than harrowing. Paddock Cleaning is included as standard across all agistment arrangements for a healthy and clean environment. This is another way we help you enjoy peace of mind at Rangeview Park Agistment.
Below you will find information relating to the importance of paddock cleaning and a list of facilities – additionally you can visit our Agistment Packages for included facility use.
Rangeview Park Agistment includes the following facilities to provide your horses with the best quality of life:
- Olympic size floodlit ménage 60m x 20m with elevated viewing room
- 8 horse Equine Trainer/Exercise Machine
- Loading ramp – Truck sideload or float access
- Full stable (including 8 12’ x 12’ boxes)
- Thorough mix feed mixer
- Undercover concrete pre-fab sand roll
- Breaking tie up area
- 18 metre roundyard – sand/rubber based
- Under cover vet crush
- Heated horse wash
- Floodlit foaling yards
- Post and rail granetic sand day yards
- Post and rail grass day yards
- ½ acre post and rail grass yards (with walk-in-walk-out boxes)
- Various sized undulating paddocks ranging in sizes from 2 acres to 10 acres
Click the images below to view them full size.
All manure on our property is collected on a regular basis using our world renowned patented PC900 and PC1800 Nicholson Paddock Cleaners. We do not harrow our paddocks, thereby greatly reducing the spread of harmful pathogens and parasites contained in manure. By eliminating most harmful parasites and pathogens we are able to maintain a healthy environment for all horses.
It has been well documented that one of the major causes of death in horses is Colic, and one of the major causes of Colic is internal parasites. Removing manure prevents parasites being re-consumed by horses and adds greatly to their overall health and wellbeing.
We perform faecal egg counts from time to time. Our horses are only wormed when necessary. In this way we are greatly reducing the chance of parasite resistance to drenches. If you wish to learn more about paddock cleaning visit the Nicholson Paddock Cleaners website.